Testimonials

“I’ve known Chris Peeler for over 30 years. He is a dear friend, a fellow pastor, and a humble servant. He is gifted to serve the Body of Christ in many arenas. I believe his greatest strengths lie in teaching parents to biblically instruct their children and in evangelism. We at Severn Covenant church have benefited from his teaching. I highly recommend him.”
~ Pastor Jack Cox
_________

“Chris has dedicated his life to serving those around him and has blessed so many along the way.”
~ Brad Cleveland, Business Consultant
_________

“Through both his teaching and his lifestyle, Chris has greatly encouraged me as a husband and a father. He is a gifted teacher. He has the ability to take difficult or sensitive concepts and make them understood. I can say without hesitation that God has used Chris to help me to grow in my understanding of the scriptures, but also to grow in my love for the savior.”
~Bruce Turnquist, Psy.D., Christian Psychologist
_________

“It was Chris’s message, “Embracing an Eternal Focus” at a men’s retreat in 1997 that was responsible for my desire to enter the ministry. It had a profound impact on my life, and 11 years later I still listen to the tape 2-3 times annually for inspiration. I consider Chris to have the utmost integrity and Christian character . . . I heartily recommend him.”
~Pastor John A. de Sousa
_________

“My wife, Jean, and I have known Chris for many years. He has been a friend and a true encouragement to us in many ways. He is not ashamed of the gospel, but instead is ready to shout it from the roof tops or whisper it into the ear of a downtrodden human soul.”
~ Frederick A. DiBlasio Ph.D., LCSW-C. Professor, University of Maryland