WE'VE GOT IT, THEY NEED IT, LET'S GO!

I was thinking today about a very simple reality. We've got it, and they need it. It's really, I think, that simple. What do we have? Only the GLORIOUS GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, who happens to be the Risen Savior of the world, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Great I Am, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, The Messiah. This gospel is truly the power of God to salvation to EVERYONE who believes.


I have to ask myself: Chris Peeler, do you really believe there is dynamite power in that gospel? And I must answer myself: YES! YES! YES!!! I do believe it. How about you, do you believe it? Please do. Great news--it's power is not dependent on me. It has power all by itself. My job is to transmit it.

We've got that gospel, and they, though they don't know it, desperately need it. And, our loving Savior has commissioned us to go and tell the world: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved."

Oh, my dear brothers and sisters, let's go then. Let's get out there--outside the safety zone of our comfortable homes and churches. Let's get out there where multitudes are--multitudes who aren't about to come to us. Isn't that what Jesus commissioned us to do? Yes, He did. And what a privilege for us to go.

0 comments:



Post a Comment